At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are currently a team of 25, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 10,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now looking for additional support in our product department to improve our existing product and build exciting new features from scratch.
You are the product manager of our cross-platform product, working closely together with our web and mobile teams on combining payment and insurance systems into a smooth experience for our users. You will be responsible for realizing and running a mix of mobile and web products, using modern financial technology, insurance technology, and medical technology services with a human touch.
Once here you will:
- Work tightly together with our Co-Founders, Fredrik Debong and Sebastian Gruber, and our Product Development Team on shaping the company
- Work directly with customers, channeling what you learn into roadmaps for your product and features
- Prioritize opportunities according to impact on business objectives, effort and confidence, and facilitate roadmap discussions
- Own the product discovery process to create solutions that solve customer problems and deliver business value
- Write detailed specifications for features, work with UX design to get wireframes and prototypes & collaborate with the development team to make sure everything is clearly defined for them to implement what you envision
- Be responsible to translate solutions into requirements and work as a product owner with a scrum team to drive implementation
- Carry responsibility, make decision for the products you manage and prioritise what matters most; performance, quality and results matter
- Move the team forward and focus us in the right direction, combining the company’s design, development and communication skills into a smooth and meaningful product
What you will bring along:
- 3+ years experience in B2C as product manager / owner and a total of +6 years of working experience in relevant roles
- Working experience in a startup environment or startup-minded organization is a must
- Experience in product management for mobile applications (Android & iOS)
- Experience in leading a cross-functional product team in an agile environment
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative product research and testing. You have previously conducted interviews, user tests and A/B tests to inform your decisions
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap
- Demonstrable success in launching new consumer-facing products or features
- A strong understanding for complex technical architectures of modern mobile applications. It comes natural to you to discuss topics on a technical level with engineers
- Expertise with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experienced in story writing, or story writing skills
- You are an outgoing and open-minded person who can motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Exceptional communication skills to manage the different stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and German at a professional level; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 3.048 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.