At hi.health we are creating smooth ways to access healthcare, by layering fintech solutions on top of insurance integrations.
We are currently a team of 25, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on health tech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 30,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now looking for a Head of Operations (f/m/d) who will own oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will...
- collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting and performance management
- maintain control of diverse business operations, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- adhere to company and regulatory requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
Being the Head of Operations you will be responsible to lead and develop our customer operations, finance and HR team. Thus you will…
- directly oversee operations, HR, treasury and accounting
- manage capital investments and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets
- monitor performance with tracking, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- be responsible for building a high performing team of people who are passionate to build great products
- enable your team members to grow personally as well as professionally
What you will bring along:
- 6+ years of experience in leadership positions with a total of 3+ years of experience managing a startup’s human resource, finance, operations, and strategies
- experience in working on payment products in the B2C/B2B space
- a strong understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills
- proven track record of successfully meeting or exceeding organizational targets, achieving ambitious goals, and driving significant impact
- ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, often under pressure, and be flexible to changes in priorities
- Financially focused mindset helpful
It is a plus if you have experience…
- working with OKRs
- experience in leading remote team members
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- A highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
We hire in the EU, within ±2 hrs of Vienna, but you’ll have to arrange your day according to Vienna times and be present in our offices from time to time, depending on your role. While working at hi, we’re totally fine with you working from anywhere within ±3 hours, but, you’ll have to arrange your schedule.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 60,000 € gross per year according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). You will also participate in the stock options program. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.
You don’t think you match all the requirements above but you would still like to get to know us? We believe in life long learning so apply anyway!