At hi.health we are creating smooth ways to access healthcare, by layering fintech solutions on top of insurance integrations.
We are currently a team of 20 people, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). We announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds and are now backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on fintech, insurance, and healthcare. With almost 50,000 new users within a couple of months, we are experiencing solid growth and have become a leading independent provider in our space.
We offer a fast-paced and flexible startup environment where people can prosper professionally and personally. We provide the option to “work from anywhere” and “stay flexible” in terms of how you work with your team. Each of us has a personal development budget, gets lunches partly reimbursed, and gym memberships.
We are now looking for additional support in our Marketing department to improve our existing customer journeys and supercharge our growth activities.
You are bringing our growth strategy to life. We are starting to iterate on new growth concepts and you are the person who will setup the campaigns and channels we would need. You are guiding our customers along the user journey with effective CRM communication.
You own your numbers and are focused on launching, optimizing and testing new copies, channels and tactics to acquire new users and keep them happy via effective CRM campaigns.
Once here you will:
- You manage our paid media campaigns & tests (on paid search, paid social, influencer, and app campaigns.
- You setup campaigns and KPI according to learned growth framework.
- You are hypothesis driven and try to validate them as fast as possible.
- You setup and optimize the funnel from lead/signup to activated user.
- You understand the tracking concepts from Apps and Web.
- You focus on learnings and are confident setting up campaigns, coordinate assets and start campaigns in a high frequency.
- You learned or are learning to optimize campaigns according to our campaign goals.
- You are handy with coordinating external partners if needed to scale faster.
- You have a holistic view on the entire user experience from acquisition to post-activation and continuously find ways to optimize the (lifecycle) user communication
- In collaboration with our Head of Marketing & Comms, you develop the campaign calendar finding a balance between topical content & marketing campaigns
- Data analysis/Reporting to optimize messaging & definition of target groups (Product-Market-Fit surveys, partner campaign reports)
- You communicate with our partner merchants & develop fitting collaborative initiatives to increase transactions
- You support our product & UX research by setting up in-app surveys & conducting user interviews
What you will bring along:
- 1-3 years experience working with mobile CRM tools, ideally with Braze (web and mobile apps)
- You have a passion for growth marketing, thinking outside the box and coming up with creative ideas to boost organic and paid growth
- Working experience in a startup environment or startup-minded organization is a plus
- Experience in working within a cross-functional marketing team in an agile environment
- You have previously scheduled and optimized campaigns using common growth tracking & CRM tools
- You like to write fitting copies aligning with our tone of voice & coordinate creatives with our brand designer
- You are well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You are an outgoing and open-minded person who can motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Strong communication skills to manage the different stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and German at a professional level; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
It is a plus if...:
- Experience with Braze CRM
- Experience within the fintech or insurtech industry
- Knowledge of leadgen tools like typeform or heyflow
- Understanding of building an audience and nurture them
- B2C experience subscription business
- B2B experience partner marketing
- German & English fluency
- Deep knowledge in Paid Search
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to have a positive impact on healthcare
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Rapid change, rapid decision making
- Investment in your further education and learning with a professional development budget
- Learning from a senior team with backgrounds from highly successful startups (mySugr, Pioneers etc.) and tier-1 players in their industries (McKinsey & Company, L’Oréal, Allianz, Loop, …)
- Team activities and outings respecting the current COVID-19 situation (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- A highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- An open communication style and feedback
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and subsidized lunch
Stay flexible and work from anywhere:
We hire in the EU, within ±2 hrs of Vienna, but you’ll have to arrange your day according to Vienna times and be present in our offices from time to time, depending on your role. While working at hi, we are totally fine with you working from anywhere within ±3 hours, but, you’ll have to arrange your schedule. Our team has already worked in a variety of nice places like Paris, Tuscany, Valencia, and many more.
Feel free to check out our “benefits of working at hi”-section.
Diversity at hi.health:
We are also committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
For legal matters, we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 52.220 € gross per year according to the collective agreement (IT Kollektivvertrag 2022, ST1 Erfahrungsstufe). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience and is likely to be above the salary mentioned above.
You don’t think you match the requirements above, but you would still like to get to know us? We believe in lifelong learning so apply anyway!