Hi! We are an innovative start-up, based in Vienna, dedicated to personalizing healthcare pathways. That means we are building a comprehensive health expense management platform with an added service for targeted deployment of health solutions.
hi.health was founded in 2018 by Sebastian Gruber (former McKinsey & Company) and Fredrik Debong (former co-founder of mySugr and pioneers). Together with our great team we are committed to make „one size fits one“ a reality in healthcare. Our team consists of international people with proven track record (e.g. ex.-Google, ex.- Apple) and a strong passion for healthcare and the startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
Wanna join? To make this journey even more successful, we are now looking for an experienced UX/Interaction Designer based in Vienna.
About your tasks - once here you will be here
We offer a part or full-time position, where you can grow professionally in an innovative, open and fast-paced startup environment. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a worldclass user experience for our multi-stakeholder platform according to your own designs. In more detail, you will:
• Support product management and development along every step of the product lifecycle, helping advance and maintain the hi.health product portfolio
• Conceptualize, design, test and implement the user experience for all aspects of the hi.health platform (including our apps, offline payment flows and financial services)
• Go beyond mere visual design and envision the interaction between our stakeholders, products and users at every touchpoint
• A smaller part of the role will be supporting the development of our brand identity with visual elements for our digital communication materials and website
About you – what you bring along
• You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in tech product design with a focus on apps
• Relevant experience in the healthcare or fintech industry is a big plus
• A degree of professional training in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, UX Design or a related field
• You are passionate about finding and testing UX ideas putting the user first and creating a product that will work so smoothly people will think it’s magic (you won’t believe how much crap consumers have to put up with in the insurance world currently)
• A hands on approach towards UX, working closely with users to improve every aspect and detail of our products
• Proficiency and experience in prototyping/wireframing services like Sketch, Marvel, etc.
• Proficiency and experience in graphic design (tool of your choice)
• Experience in user research (e.g. setting up and conducting interviews, live user tests, selftesting)
• You are well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-organization is your second nature, always aiming for efficient execution of tasks
• You have a positive and resilient attitude
• You are comfortable with building your own structures and aligning them with company goals
• You speak English at a professional level; German and/or other languages are merely advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
• Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
About us – what we offer
• A lot of freedom to shape the hi.health product
• Exciting challenges ahead
• An innovative agile work environment with English as our working language
• Networking opportunities at international start-up events
• Flat hierarchy, open communication style and regular feedback sessions
• Investments in your further education and learning
• Flexible working hours and home office days
• Spacious, open-plan office shared with our great team
• Team activities and outings (e.g. hiking, team retreats & get-togethers)
• Opportunity to make a positive impact in the healthcare industry