At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are currently a team of 15, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 10,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now hiring a smart graduate / young professional to work very closely with the founders and the management team on selected priority topics.
You drive strategic projects end-to-end and work on operational topics with a highly analytical and data-driven approach. You will collaborate closely with the founders and all departments and learn many aspects on how to operate and grow a startup. You will, among others, also support the fundraising process for our next round and learn how to raise capital with VC funds.
What you will bring along:
- Ambition! You want to move things
- Professional experience in startups, consulting or finance
- Conducting analyses, identifying insights and creating a story based on them is familiar to you and something you enjoy
- You were among the best students in your cohort
- You have very strong analytical skills and you are a creative problem solver
- You can work independently with a high level of goal orientation
- You have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Fluent in English and preferably also German at a professional level; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and subsidized lunch
- Investment in your further education and learning with a professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Learning from a senior team with background from highly successful startups (MySugr, Runtastic etc.) or tier-1 players in their industry (McKinsey & Company, L’Oréal, Allianz, Loop etc.)
- Team activities and outings respecting the current COVID-19 situation (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 2.518 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.