At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are currently a team of 15, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 10,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now hiring a smart graduate / young professional to work within our Business Development department and help us grow our partnerships with healthcare providers.
You spot the healthcare market for relevant partner companies and develop relevant sales opportunities to be onboarded in our marketplace and/or payment solution. You drive the sales process end-to-end from lead identification to closing. You reach out to leads, prepare presentations, conduct meetings and document results. You will collaborate closely with the Head of BizDev and other members of the management team, including the founders.
What you will bring along:
- Ambition! You want to move things
- Professional experience with heavy focus on communication with external partners
- A plus would be experience in Business Development and/or Affiliate Marketing
- You have strong communication skills
- You are diligent and very process oriented
- You can work independently with a high level of goal orientation
- You have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Fluent in German and English at a professional level; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and subsidized lunch
- Investment in your further education and learning with a professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Learning from a senior team with background from highly successful startups (MySugr, Runtastic etc.) or tier-1 players in their industry (McKinsey & Company, L’Oréal, Allianz, Loop etc.)
- Team activities and outings respecting the current COVID-19 situation (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Investment in your further education and learning
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 2.518 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.