At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are currently a team of 15, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 10,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now looking for additional support in our Engineering department to take ownership of our AWS infrastructure and to further develop our security setup.
- Take ownership of our AWS infrastructure and all underlying AWS services we are running and operating
- Focus on topics like cloud operations, service monitoring and process automation
- Create and maintain dashboards and appropriate alarms and notifications
- Collaborate with other engineers and DevOps to run, operate and monitor our complete system and backend services
- Continue to improve our infrastructure-as-code setup based on AWS CloudFormation
- Focus on security topics and work on our AWS IAM roles, policies, AWS WAF, CloudTrail setup, encryption standards, etc.
- Be involved in setting up an ISMS and make sure that our operations and infrastructure processes are set up correspondingly
What you will bring along:
- 2+ years of experience in IT operations, infrastructure and security
- Proficiency in managing AWS infrastructure and services
- First experiences creating operation dashboards including monitoring and alarming
- Hands-on experience with AWS VPC, AWS EC2, AWS ECS, AWS Lambda, AWS CI/CD services, AWS SNS/SQS, AWS RDS, Aurora, PostgreSQL, AWS DynamoDB, AWS CloudFormation, etc.
- Interest and passion for security topics
- Previous experience or basic knowledge of ISMS and ISO27001 & SOC 1/2 would be great
- You have a positive and resilient attitude and you can work autonomously
- You are well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and quality, always aiming for efficient execution of tasks
- Fluent in English; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast- paced and flexible startup environment
What you can expect:
- A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and subsidized lunch
- Investment in your further education and learning with a professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Learning from a senior team with background from highly successful startups (MySugr, Runtastic etc.) or tier-1 players in their industry (McKinsey & Company, L’Oréal, Allianz, Loop etc.)
- Team activities and outings respecting the current COVID-19 situation (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 3.048 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.