Automation Engineer (remote) (m/f/d)
We usually respond within three days
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for additional support in our Engineering department to help improve our products and platforms and set us up for an even better scalable and secure infrastructure.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test our products and ensure we hold up high quality of deliverables and releases at all times
- You ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, System, Regression, UAT, Security, and Performance are met
- You design, implement, execute and debug information technology test cases and scripts
- You design and develop automated testing solutions for exploratory, API and GUI testing
- You automate the tests on mobile platform, web and embedded applications
- You contribute to the creation of metrics to ensure high-quality testing coverage
- You help QA colleagues and engineering team on a daily basis to grow and learn in Test Automation in the agile world
IN ORDER FOR YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- You have a developer background and/or have worked in a QA capacity
- You have 2+ years of experience with automated testing frameworks, test automation and development
- You bring know-how also in non-functional, performance and load testing, security testing (OWASP) and integration testing
- You are skilled with CI/CD pipeline and mobile application test automation
- You have the ability to collaborate with others to understand requirements, develop solutions, coordinate with QA/Testing and deliver finished products
- You are comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast- paced and flexible startup environment
- You are fluent in English; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
BENEFITS // WHAT WE OFFER:
- Remote first: You can manage your working hours flexibly and pursue our “work-from-anywhere policy”, or enjoy your workday in one of our offices in Vienna or Berlin. The only thing to be aware of: Arrange your day according to Vienna time and be present in our offices from time to time, depending on your role.
- Impact in health care: Take your chance to have a positive impact on our healthcare system, by helping to create and develop hi.health further.
- Embrace our internationality: Be part of a highly professional, international and inclusive work environment with English as its working language. We love our diversity in all matters and want it to grow further!
- StartUp your vibes: We live autonomy, feedback and self-organization in a fast-paced environment. We appreciate your thinking outside the box, your ideas, your honesty and your very own personality.
- Personal development: We take investment seriously and support your further education by providing you with a professional development budget.
- What else? A range of employee benefits: Based on your location and country of residence, we provide competitive packages in the different regions
- Fair salary package: For this full-time position we offer a minimum salary of 52.220 € gross per year. Your actual salary will be based on your experience and qualification.
At hi.health we are creating smooth and digital ways to access healthcare, by layering fintech solutions on top of insurance integrations. Our vision: Becoming the No1 app for all financial healthcare concerns in the DACH region.
We are currently a team of 20 people, headquartered in Vienna (AT) but with colleagues spread all across Europe. We announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds and are now backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on fintech, insurance, and healthcare. e We are experiencing solid growth and have become a leading independent provider in our space.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at hi.health can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the game in our industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do!
- Web Engineer
- Vienna, Berlin
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Automation Engineer (remote) (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at hi.health?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.