At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
Currently, we are a team of 25 based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). In early 2020, we announced one of Austria's biggest seed rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 20,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our field. We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
To make this journey even more successful, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Operations & Customer Care Associate (10-15h per week) to join our dynamic startup environment.
• You are hi.health’s voice towards our users and make sure people receive the support and information they need regarding their health insurance
• You use Zendesk, a professional CS-Tool and various other software programs on a daily basis to do your job and to collaborate with your teammates remotely
• German is your mother tongue and you have strong communication skills. English being the working language of our international team, you also need to be fluent in English
• You are well-organized and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• You are tech-savvy and comfortable working with different software programs
• Expertise in customer service/Zendesk is highly appreciated, previous experience in the healthcare and/or insurance industry is a huge asset, but not a requirement
• You believe that software with a human touch can have an extremely positive impact on the healthcare system
• You are aware of the fact that our customers trust us with very sensitive data and you are able to uphold this trust
• You have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
• You are fine working both independently and in a team, within a fast-paced and flexible environment
• A bachelor's degree would be great - in any case it’s important to us that you are able to think systematically.
What we offer
• Flexible working hours
• Remote work
• High-end equipment (e.g. MacBook Pro) is provided
• An innovative agile work environment with English as working language
• Flat hierarchies, open communication style and regular feedback sessions
• Team activities and outings (e.g. hiking, team retreats & get-togethers)
• Several fringe benefits (e.g. subsidized lunch and gym membership)
• Opportunity to be directly involved in our product development and to do something having a positive impact on the healthcare system
Interested? For this position we offer a competitive, monthly gross salary starting at 1.820 EUR (472 EUR for 10h per week; 944 EUR for 20h per week).
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.